Saturday, October 30, 2010

30/10/10

Went to school yesterday. So tired leh, coz yesterday's activity was fashion show and i went and helped them lo. Actually is 3E class in charge everythings but i saw Grace and others so kesian ma helped them lo. But some teachers think that i am 3E student then keep asked me to do this do that. Go and arrange chairs la, go and pick up the rubbish. Sumore one of the teacher told me "Make sure tak ada rubbish on the floor. Nama apa? vivien...ok. Nanti ada rubbish saya cari kamu ah...!" What the, shocked when the teacher told me this. Ok lo, i go picked up the rubbish. After that the teacher asked me go and carry 2 tables down from bilik muzik. What la, how am i going to carry oh? Im still picking rubbish on the floor leh, sumore im helping grace to tape the walkway. At last Aaron helped me to carry the table, thank you so much Aaron!! =] Overall not bad la the fashion show, btw gratz to Vishan who got the 1st place in the fashion show. =D

Hmm, i've nothing to blog la today. Waiting for my sister to come back. Miss her so much. Sumore my dad promised us when my sister back will buy donuts for us to eat. Haha, i really loves to eat la. So Winnie Tan, faster come back la! Im so hungry now, waiting for you~ =]


每个人都可以为了另一个人而
认真地活者
伤心地活着
更或者是
开心地活着
我选择了为你开心地活着
大家都开心
不是很好吗? =]



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment