Sunday, October 17, 2010

17/10/10

my life after PMR is just boring n boring...
the only word i can describe what i feel now---BORING!...
but i dont mind...
just let it be boring...
it's better than ask me to study...
NO!

not realy like this year life...
coz i feel like everyday studying...
everyday holding a book...
nerd!
feels like want to vomit if i c any books now...=s
everyday repeating the same things...
damn sien...
i wont let my form 4 life like this again...
wont let it be as busy as this year...
WON'T!

actually there's lots of things waiting for me...
but...but...but...
i just too lazy...ahhhhh...
decided to rest for 1 more week only start to do those wat i shud do...
can gua?
can la...dun care...=p
give me rest la...
with nothing to worry abt...
pls!~ @@
i realy enjoy now...

spend most of my time on computer n tv now...
yea...i watched lots of drama...
lots of movies...
n my mum didnt scold me!
fuiyoh!~
she ask me to rest sumore...
hohoho...XD
but im sure she'll scold me if i continue like this...

i want to go orchestra practice!!
but i've to wait...wait...n wait...
until when...i also duno...
coz form 4 started their exam d...
n soon form 1 n 2 will start too...
haiz...
just...be patient~ T^T


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment