Thursday, October 28, 2010

28/10/10

Im so tired weih, plus my muscle damn pain now. Argh! >< All because of the explorace lo. Haiz, who ask me didnt exercise and suddenly exercise so much, sure pain de. This was the best explorace that i've ever been through! Luckily they didnt play flour and water but we still have to run, run n run like crazy! >< Still remember at the last checkpoint teacher asked us what we learnt and some comments about the explorace, and wai ching answered:"I suddenly feel that this school memang besar!" Serious lo, we're like run n run none stop around the school compound for 100 times! Not hiperbola kay? This is what i feel. So lazy to tell you all more about the explorace la. So sorry! But i know somone will willing to help me. It's you, Grace Cheng Tze Kuan! For those who are interested about our explorace yesterday can go and read her blog la...link:http://preciousmemories-gracey.blogspot.com Thank you so much ya grace! I know u sure feel so proud cause can help me right? Not need shy la. XD

Sent my handphone to service centre yesterday. Owh! I'll miss u...very very much! So, i've no handphone now until next monday i think. =[ Luckily i can live without my handphone! hahaXD Just cannot sms lo, nvm la few days only, wont die la! XD

I shouldn't go to school today! Aiks, i thought today is what story telling but end up teacher asked us to perform. == Luckily wind orchestra saved me! Ponteng into the band room with yingting, jianhan and hwaibeng. Actually not ponteng la, we doing works inside. Check and count our new T-shirt and tie. Omg! Love them soooo much! So nice leh. cant wait to wear them la. XD

Forced by teacher to go to school tomorrow. zzZ..i hate people forcing me! Stupid teacher! >< Anyway, going to support the fashion show tomorrow. Grace Cheng, i supporting your class's activities leh! Remember to say thank you! Cause i know sure few peoples going to school tomorrow, sumore today teacher asked who coming to school for kacau others people 1 no need go tomorrow, then few peoples will support the fashion show only. Remember to say thanks la! =p


anti EMO!!!!!!!!!! =]


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment