Thursday, October 21, 2010

21/10/10

Skipped school again today due to my laziness. Owh, i really lazy to go to school nowadays. It's really boring at school, nothing for me to do. Play congkak again? or IQ test? no! i don't want! So, i prefer sleep at home..=p Yeah! If going to school i'll wake up at 6 a.m, then i'll take a nap in the afternoon. But i don't think it's a nap, cause i'll sleep for about 2 hours, maybe can call it as a long nap? lol. If im not going to school i'll wake up at 9 something or maybe 10 something. After that i won't take a nap anymore. Like that can save more time right? Yes! Going to school is just wasting your time, but hope my mum won't force me go to school...=[

Argh! I feel so stress now. The [Green Apple] is torturing me...=[ I need some ideas urgently, but my brain not working. AHHHHHHH!!! im dead this time. Btw thanks to Celion Tang, my dear assistant. Lets work hard together, think think THINK!!

Im going to Wai Ching's hse barbeque party this Saturday. But how am i going to play happily with them? I don't know whether im correct or wrong. Quite sad when i saw my mum status in facebook. We're not going back due to some reasons, maybe will go back on another day. Hope my mum won't be sad anymore. I heard she told Lucas*dog* she's so sad cause she can't back. Hmm...hopes everything alright. Myself also quite sad actually...haiz...i miss u, grandma.

it's 22th of october tomorrow! So fast leh...2 person going to become fifteen years old lo. Hehe...gratz to Wai Ching n Maverick! Not going to wish both of u happy birthday first. Still got er...6 more hours to go. Haha! XD Hope both of u will like what we prepare tomorrow, we've prepared it for weeks leh. Hope tomorrow will be the best birthday for both of u. Cause everyone said fifteen years old birthday was the best birthday ever. Haha, agree agree! For me, it was my best birthday ever, the most memorable birthday! I think next year won't be same as this year.

owh, my mum is shouting my name. K la, stop here. Bye bye!
vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment