Tuesday, October 26, 2010

26/10/10

Skipped school today. hehe~ Im not lazy but what's the point of going to school? wasting time? Yes, it is. Going to school to waste your time. Somore today is what "kempen membaca" ==...ya, the school thinks that we need to study more, study until crazy is the best la...zzZ...Don't know who so free go n think all these lame activities, u just let me sit in the class n do my own stuff enough la, i'll appreciate it.

Yesterday's activities was movie sharing, er...this activities still ok but still cant get some attraction from me. First movie called what "ace ventura something something..." forgot what name ><. I didnt watch but i think it was funny cause i heard grace keep laughing at the back...hahaxD I was sleeping in front with vivien n wai ching =p So tired larh! After that we watched "Mr. Bean holidays". Yeah, finally got something interesting to watch. I didnt watch this movie before n finally got chance to watch. When im small my mum dont allow me to watch Mr. Bean cause she said later i learn what he did. Ok fine, now i got chance to watch but who say the recess bell rang and teacher asked us go for recess. After recess the teacher didnt continue that movie n show us another movie...== We watched a bit of "Narnia" n "G.I.Joe". At last, due to some technical problem we cant continue to watch any movies, n end up i didnt watch any movies completely. Really wasting my time! urgh!~ Actually got another reason i dont want to go to school---i can escape from somone! Dont think so much, i want to escape from a teacher la. Cause he's/she's soo annoying n dont know how to respect other peoples. I don't want to see him/her now. Although i know one day i still have to sit down n discuss something with him/her, but i don't want now please! I don't want him/her spoil my mood anyway, so i'll skip school as many days as i can! =p

Argh! Im so hungry now cause i skipped my lunch today. I know la, this is not good for my health. But how i know? Just now during lunch time i was so full n now i was so hungry. Anyway, im going to find some snack or anything to eat now. Im coming!~ =p

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment