Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19/10/10

went to school today...
haha...
so rajin leh...
not like me oso...
no la...
actually got something to do...
tot i can finish my story book in school...
hu say got teacher asked me n grace go n help her type sijil...
wat the...
stupid...
cant read my story book at all...
argh!
sumore after finish typing she asked us whether we cuming to skul tmr...
then grace faster say dun hav...
phew~
if not tmr hav to help her again...
i dunwan!

only 6 person went orchestra practice just now...
including me!
walao eh...
the attendance realy nice leh...
can i give merit marks?
haha...
if can i'll give de...
realy lo...
all wind orchestra members...
dun always ponteng la...
pls come for practice! @@

oh ya...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
to
dearrr celion...
mithra...
n winnie...
all the best to 3 of u...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment