Sunday, October 24, 2010

24/10/10

Changed my blog's background. I know u all sure very happy cause no more HELLO KITTY this time! I'm sure u all see until very sien liao only change it to NOT hello kitty leh, sacrifice a lot. T^T But my next background will be hello kitty again, for sure! haha XD Cant live without kitty. Btw, love this background too. I love ice cream!! =D I can eat ice cream for my breakfast, lunch n dinner. Any flavor except strawberry, i also dont know why i hate strawberry flavor although i love pink. Anyway ice cream will make u fat, cant eat so much oh...=[

Went wai ching's hse ytd for barbeque party. Wootz! I really enjoy myself there. Reached her hse about 4.30 pm like that and started to make puding with charlene. After vivien reached her hse and we started to make sushi. Having fun while making sushi. And of course the sushi taste good! XD The barbeque started at about 7 something. While eating dont know who, forgot that person, suggested everyone to try some carlsberg. They poured some into my cup and i stared at vivien. And im surprised she also staring at me! XD Well, we didnt tried b4 and dont dare to try it. But at last, since everyone trying then we also try lo. I just tried a little bit then poured the left to vivien's cup. Eww~i dont like that taste. It's so bitter and er...i dont know how to describe. I just hate it! >< And same for vivien, she just left the cup with the remained beer on the table and walked away. Really dont know why so many peoples love to drink beer. Got so nice meh? Really dont know.

Bored. Haiz...i repeated this word for numerous times. But it's true! I have nothing to do. Decided to leave the [Green Apple] aside 1st. But actually i almost done everything, just waiting for form 2s to finish their exam so i can held a meeting with them. So im currently free now. Whee~ Spent most of my time on computer, tv and story books nowadays. I love this type of life although it was boring. Nothings for u to worry about, no homeworks, no exam...who doesnt like it??

Doing some quiz in facebook now, so lame! But who cares, as long as can reduce my boringness im willing to do. XP


If whats your friend told me was real. Then, i felt so sorry to you. S.O.R.R.Y ><

Photobucket


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment