Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30/11/10

Yeah! Finally im here! Miss me? XD Sorry ya Grace, quite busy this few days. Lots of things happend in this week. Im not going to write out what had happend cause i already forgot what had happend. XD LOL! Seriously, my mind blank when i started to blog. Like what my mum said --"u're just fifteen years old but seems like u're already 50 years old." haha, cause i always cant remember what she told me or what she asked me to do. =p

Anyway, i still can remember some of that la, as what my mum said, im just fifteen years old! So young la! LOL! Okok, i know u all are saying "perasan!" rite? Especially Grace! Ok lo then, stop perasan-ing. XD

1st, i got my handphone back! Wheee~ X) Finally! XD Almost 1 month separated with it, and finally i got it back. Best thing i can sms now, no need everytime go facebook tag tag TAG! But also cant sms too much la, if not later the bill come i'll die. XS

2nd, busying with orchestra stuff last week. Thinking for some games to play during the band camp for next year. Actually i no need to think de, cause im leader ma, but my group members like not co-operate at all, only 1 or 2 of them helping me. Grrrr~at the end i still have to think. ==

3rd, grandpa came! Owh~ i miss him so much. He came to do body checking and the doctor said something wrong with his lung! What?! No!! So doctor asked him to come again next week. @@ Hope everythings alright with him. ♥ you. =]

4th, busying with the [green apple]. This one make me damn headache now. Teacher said what have to save paper so ask me dont use so many pages, somore no need so many ajks! I think next year [green apple] only got around 10-11 ajks. == It means next year ajks got more works to do, so sorry to my dear ajks! And one more thing make me headache, i dont dare to read the ghost story! T^T But i scare later got many mistakes then cham lo, so i still have to read. *cry*

5th, my mum asked me to tidy my room+desk! Adui~this realy made me exhausted. Just realised i got sooooooo many rubbish!!! XD Cant even finish tidy them in 1 day, whole day also cant finish leh, can imagine how messy is my desk la. XD Luckily my mum bought 2 new racks for me and my sis, that means i got more places to keep my rubbish le! XD

6th, tuition again? Nooooooooo!!! I dont want!!! T^T Seriously i hate tuition during school holidays. We should spend our time on relaxing or do something more berfaedah during holidays rite? zzZ...why tuition centre love to have classes during school holidays? Somore the teacher gave us lots of homeworks to do...=[ hate it hate it HATE IT!!!


Although im quite busy but i'll enjoy myself too. As i say school holidays ma, should relax! XD I'll relax by playing my flute, listen to music and watch drama!! But the Mamet told me these all not consider as relax, then for him what consider as relax? Play games? Maybe lo. XD But for me watching drama is the best thing you can do if u want to relax! ♥

Nowadays watching this drama. Nice nice! X) Actually i already watch it for the 3rd time! XD Haha. No choice lo, my Hong Ki inside ma.♥ Grace! U can watch it from 8tv start from next month! XD

Photobucket

Oh ya, yesterday was my Nicholas Teo's birthday! Happy Belated Birthday to him! =] Awaiting for his new album now. @@

December coming soon, 20 minutes more. So fast!!! Hope everythings alright in this month, lt's the last month in year 2010. =]

And last, all the best to the one who having her grade 8 piano exam tomorrow. It's u, Regina! XD I think u'll see this after your exam la, it's ok la, as long as u did well in ur exam. Good luck arhhh!!!!! =] Waiting to see your distinction cert oh! =D

Okay, i've nothing to blog le, enough for this post. I'll try my best to update at least once a week ok? Will more than 1 time la i think. X) Kk...bye~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment