Saturday, November 6, 2010

6/11/10

Urgh! So hot la the weather, going to melt soon. =[ I hope can go for swimming, but no one fetch me. Haiz~

When only can get back my handphone? 3 days until 1 week now 1 month! Wth, They say what something motherboard got problem then they've to order from the HQ. I've to wait for about 1 month like that. Nooooo! 1 week i still can tahan, but 1 month...I want sms la!! =[ Now grace got her own handphone already but cant sms with her. Haiz, cant be the first one who sms her le. TT^TT

My dad bought a clock for me yesterday since got problem with my old clock. Changed new batteries but not function too. Anyway, thank you so much daddy. Love you! =]


Photobucket

it's hello kitty, again! =p

Photobucket
♥ hello kitty

想说的话

说不出口

没那个勇气

真失败!=[

No comments:

Post a Comment