Friday, November 5, 2010

等待-5/11/10

Photobucket

♥ 이홍기


Happy Deepavali to all the indians and Happy Holidays to the others who not celebrating Deepavali. Enjoy yourself ya! =] Have a nice day!

Parents went out. Both of my sisters went out. Sad, no one accompany me at home, alone leh. Haiz, only dog stay at home with me, but cant chat with him also. =[ Hmm...i think this is the most suitable time for me to done my homework gua, but i've no mood to do leh. Online better! Lazy to write essay la, 3 essays leh! Walao, i don't want. =[

My elder sister's birthday coming soon. Don't know what to give her leh. Because this is her 18 years old birthday, so must at least give something special for her la, but don't know what present is the best leh. Bake a cake for her? or what? Any suggestion?=p

aisk, using my sis laptop to online. Damn lag la...@@


당신을 사랑해요~

No comments:

Post a Comment