Sunday, November 14, 2010

14/11/10

Yeah! My blogging mood back! Maybe just for few minutes la, so must faster update my blog, if not later the mood gone again. XD Just done a report by myself, without anyone help! That time so scare the president will return the report to me and ask my to do again. -__- But luckily she didn't! Haha, thanks la hui wen! =D Somore her comment is not bad leh, ahhh...thank you so much! Damn happy now, cause this is my first report, no experience at all leh. I'll keep on going de, gambateh! =]

Repeated to watch this cartoon again. My favourite Disney princess among the 6 princess, if Mulan not counted then 6 la. It's her! Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I also don't know why i love her so much. I love every Disney princess but she is the 1 that i love the most. Maybe i got lots of memories from her? I still remember first time i watched this cartoon is about 3 or 4 years old. That time still in Taiping, somore that time still using video tape leh. Owh, really long long time ago leh. I think my mum threw it away when we migrate to KL. Aiksss~ Now have to watch through internet le. =[

And and and...i found that i love Little Mermaid more than Harry Potter leh! I know both of them totally different things la, but if u give me choose want to watch Little Mermaid or Harry Potter i'll choose Little Mermaid. =p So sorry Harry! But but but i love Hello Kitty more than Little Mermaid! Haha XD I got lots of memories from Hello Kitty too.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I remember i drew before one picture of Little Mermaid, but don't know where i put it now. >< Anyway, love Little Mermaid so soo sooo muchieeee!!!!! ♥o♥ Life without Little Mermaid is sooooo weird! For me la. XD


Yesterday was my elder sister's 18th birthday. Happy belated birthday to u! XD She said she don't want so fast 18 years old, cause my mum asked her go and donate blood tomorrow! XD Haha, but i told her got advantage also, she can watch 18PL movies leh. LOL! XD Anyway, wish her all the best in future and enjoy her 18 years old life! =D

My mum asked me follow my younger sister go swimming tomorrow morning. Oh no! She going with 5 of her friends and who going to accompany me? Duh, don't want la. Somore they going at 8.30 am like that. So early then ask me swim? No no no! I prefer playing badminton, or anything else as long as not swimming. =]

Kay kay, stop here. Nothing to blog le. Wish everyone of you happy holidays! Opps, only form 3 holidays. Sorry sorry! Correction--Wish all form 3s happy holidays, all form 5s happy revision and the rest which are form 1s, form 2s and form 4s, wish everyone of u enjoy the last few days of school! =]

I do miss school and my friends lerr~ =[ What to do? The holidays still got long long time to go...aiksss~ T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment