Monday, November 8, 2010

8/11/10

3 sorpo coming to my house tomorrow! Emm..i mean later. Ok la, dont call them sorpo...3 lenglui coming to my house later! *dun perasan ya grace!* At about 6.30-6.45am like that. Soooo early right? Aikss, i want to sleep la. Sacrifice my time for 3 of you leh, remember to say thank you ya! We going to bake cake tomorrow! Opps, again...i mean later, cause teacher going to teach us decorate cake on wednesday and she asked us to bring our own cake. Somore we have to finish the "mee goreng asli" leh, i dont want to finish all the mee myself. ><

Have tuition later. Urgh! Add math somore. T^T Better the physics la, i really cant understand what teacher trying to say. =[

Hope i can wake up later. Dont feel like sleeping now.=]

p/s: Went to Giant just now. Hello Kitty biscuits out of stock again?! What the...!!! I know why, cause too many people love hello kitty rite? I know i know, understand la...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment