Monday, March 22, 2010

saturday (20/3/10) :
it's time to say good bye to my handphone...
buh-bye~
dad trade in my handphone le...
coz i wanna buy new hp...
hoho~
my hp realy canot use liao...
many problems...
so...
time to change new hp...
i wanna buy LG Lollipop!!~
so nice...
sumore got pink colour de...
cool~















sunday (21/3/10) :
went MMU...
got open day...
walao...
super sienz...
sumore so hot!!~

at nite went sunway pyramid...
buy new hp!!~
so excited...
but when we reached there...
no more stock...
wat the!!!~
have to wait 1-2 more weeks...
zzZ...

22/3/10 :
got sum of my results...
bm...bi...bc n math...
bm...haiz...dun say le...
bi...not satisfy wif my result...
bc...wat la the teacher...79%...1 mark oso dunwan add for me...zz...
math...ok la...i tot will get B de...get A ok le...

tomoro cham la...
sej...sc...
haiz...
better dun think abt it le...
think abt my hw 1st...
i realy lazy to touch my hw...
i dunwan do le can r??
hope the teacher wun scold me...

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment