Thursday, March 25, 2010

25/3/10

quite boring at skul today...
especially last 3 periods...
doing my bc hw...
realy duno how to write...
no idea wat to write...
but still finished it b4 skul end...

after done my hw keep looking for sumone to chat wif me...
realy hope sumone can chat wif me...
but all oso very busy...zzZ...
lihan them playing...
wai ching reading book...
chat wif jia ying n hwai beng...
a while onli la...
dun kacau them...xD
at last sit on the floor outside the class...
coz got ppl sitting on my place...
sumore inside the class so hot...

noe all of my exam results le...
wanna gif myself a clap...
not bad la...
1st time score so good in my exam...
6A1B1C
B for bc la...
haiz...dun wanna mention abt it le...stupid teacher...
C for my bm...
normal la...
my bm canot de...
but i tot i can score B...=[
nvm...
gambateh next time...
never give up!!~

no HW today!!!!~
omg~i cant believe it!!!~
finally can rest...
but still have to go tuition...=.=

FOLIO...
argh...hate this word...
hate to do folio...
dun care it 1st...
last minute onli do(dun learn me oh!!)...
my style!~

finally the proposal done!!~
oh yeah!!~
tq so much wei jinn...^^
now my job is check again the proposal n print it out...
then done luuu!!!!~

suddenly feel like long time din watch television le...
realy long long time le...
maybe 1 month??
sumtimes sis watching then got watch few minutes la...
but long time din sit on the sofa n watch le...
miss sofa n television so much...
hope today got chance to watch la...

opps...
going to rain le...
have to off d...
end here...

vivien~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment