Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24/3/10

i wanna sleep!!~
i think i alr repeat this for 100 times le...
until wee ern oso feel very sien...
she keep saying u onli know sleep la...
haiz...
really very tired ma...
everyday oso very late onli sleep...
ytd spent my whole night to do the proposal...
haiz...
hoi choi at last wei jinn help me...
tq very much!!~
if not i realy duno how to do...
after tat still have to done my hw...
until 2am like tat...
realy cant tahan le...
go sleep la...
dun care abt the hw...

today at skul so tired weh...
teacher din teaching then s8 away sleep on the table...
afternoon got kokurikulum for unit berunifom...
orchestra band committee got meeting...
em...
after the meeting discuss the proposal wif wei jinn n adrian...
until 5.10pm sumthing...
scold by mum coz so late onli cum out...
the skul onli left few ppl although onli late for 10 mins...
when we going back i onli remember i din bring my flute out from bilik music...
no 1 remind me oso...=[
busy discussing the proposal nia...
hoi choi regina not yet back...
tq so much ya...
let u wait for me...=]

i think start tis week we got folio to do le...
sej...
n sivik...
haiz...
hate folio...
busy again...=[
when onli got time for me to rest leh???
everyday tuition...
so many hw...
T.T


-300 days le...*can i count the days forever??*

No comments:

Post a Comment