Friday, March 12, 2010

12/3/10

MyEm0.Com

the onli thing i wan to do now...
SLEEP!!~
realy realy tired...
tis few days not enough time for me to sleep...
hoi choi exam finish alr...
if not i realy wan cry liao...

today exam not bad la...
after done then straight away sleep on the table le...
din check oso...
haiz...realy tired...
during science sleep til very song la...
but during geo...
stupid la the teacher...
suddenly call VIVIEN!!~...
tat time i tot times up...
hu say teacher calling vivien NG not TAN...
zzZ...walao...
i realy wan kill ppl...
after tat canot sleep le...
haiz...

tomoro got orchestra practise...
dunwan go can r??
sure canot lo...
coz after the wee ern will cum n kill me liao...
hahaxD...
c 1st la...

holidays start again...
duno y...
i juz hate holidays...
sien...
stay at home nia...
next tuesday my frens call me go out...
hope my dad will let me go la...
n....
have to done my hw...
argh!!~
many hw ah...
T^T

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment