Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30/3/10

MyEm0.Com

nothing special happen in skul today...
i onli know i hav many hw not yet done...
argh! sumone help me do la...
where is my servant??nid ur help now!!~
sumore the YONG SIN WEI n LIM YI AN~
wan me help both of u do seni hw...
colour both of u de drawing??
haiz...
keep pls la pls la...
k la...
i too good le...
help both of u la...
but...
THIS TIME ONLY!~

tomoro my birthday le...
so fast 1 year liao...
old liao...
haha...
*im still very young k???15 onli ma...*

vivien n wai ching ask me go giant tomoro...
wah...wanna help me celebrate leh....
tq so much...
jia ying, ying ting, grace n sin wei going too...
wah...so excited weh...

oh ya...
1 more thing...
TEY WEE ERN...
y absent so many days???
since saturday's orchestra practice...
called to ur handphone oso no ppl answer...
wat happen oh??
din tell me...=[

-end-




是不可输的吗
为何我还相信
他不是不欣赏

我在等一个人
在等我的永恒
告诉我爱不单行别害怕。。

No comments:

Post a Comment