Wednesday, January 12, 2011

lost.

slept at almost 3am ytd
ohh im so tired man
cant even concentrate during school today
and oso during the meeting and tuition today
i really need more sleep I think
but I still have to done my hw before I sleep
urgh the stupid add maths
spent 1 hr on it but still cant solve even 3 questions
duh~hate it so much
seriously I don’t really love my form 4’s life
abit too busy?
yes, im really busy
even busier than last year
haiz…
now im hoping for some rest time for myself
just 1 day pls. @@

today is totally a moodless day
don’t ask me why
cause myself oso not sure what’s the reason
maybe i have not enuf sleep?
i think that’s not the reason for it
urgh
it’s too complicated. @@

kk
before end this post im gonna wish wei qin
happy 16th birthday!
may all ur wishes come true
all the best ya! =]




我知道我没资格。



im coming, my dear bed. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment