Friday, January 14, 2011

complicated.

Just read Regina's blog. She asked me how i survive cause i having tuition 5 days a week. Haiz, you want to know about the truth? Kay la, just tell you. XD

Actually i can combine my tuition to 3 days but i purposely spread them to 5 days. Cause if really combine to 3 days then i've to tuition for longer time a day. Sumore i'll have more subjects to study during tuition everytime. I don't think myself can study 3 subjects at once. That's why i prefer to tuition 5 days a week. At least one day 1 or 2 subjects only lo.

Hmm, sumore got what reason ar? Oh ya, i don't want myself to have so many free time actually, just 1 day to rest every week enough. Cause i'll spend my free time on some useless things or just dreaming there, and ends up my free time wasted.

And last, i feel abit lonely eh if i've too much free time. Nothing to do plus no one to chat with me also. I don't like that feeling! Im sure you know that feeling too. It's sucks! ><

But then i gain disadvantages from it also. I don't know whether myself can continue survive or not. Im realy tired actually. I've more things to do in this year if compare to last year, i know your situation din better than me also. As you know we've to be more responsible lo, cant just leave everything aside right? I also don't know how la, sometimes have to stay up late to done everything leh. Form 4's life really sucks!

And hor, so sorry eh i declined to become the chairperson for our concert. I know it's a good chance for me, our first concert leh. Really sorry la, if i've no other things to worry about im sure i'll accept it. But then i cant, i don't know what will happen if i really accept. Maybe i'll spoil everything? Cause i cant pay my full attention on it. ><

Thats all la i think. Wind Orchestra AGM tmr, have to sleep earlier today, but then it's alr 12.35am now, realy EARLY in the morning. XD

Kay la, end here.
Oh ya, remember what u promised me ya Reg! I don't want to see someone emo tmr! U'RE THE BEST LA!

Wootz, this post is specially for you leh. haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment