Saturday, January 1, 2011

here it comes.

Photobucket
here it comes
year 2011
Happy New Year!
wish everyone all the best in this year
good luck ya! :)

first time countdown at home
cause our whole family all also lazy to go out countdown
we dont want to squeeze with other peoples
plus we hate traffic jam so much
so we prefer to stay at home
and do our own stuff
my elder sis invited her friend to our hse
then both of them countdown together
my younger sis countdown with her computer
and me
countdown with my computer too T^T
at first i decided go and watch some countdown shows from tv
but who knows
the stupid astro
this channel cant watch that channel also cant watch
end up i didnt watch any countdown shows ><
thats why i've to countdown with my computer

spent some times to change my blog's background
new year ma
sure must have a new background too XD
it's in pink!
like it like it
i think i wont change my background again in these coming months
school reopening soon
i'll be super busy i think ><

omg!
i received my first present in this year today
so fast! XD
it's a reguler pizza!
wootz!
thank you to all smks4 diabolo club's members
tq sooooooooo much!
so touched leh T^T
they said cause i helped them to design their club's t-shirt
thats why gave me this pizza
woah~
they still remember?
i totally forgot about it la
that time im still in form 1 i think
lihan asked me help them to draw a cute diabolo
wah, so long time ago le
anyway
thanks again ya!

Photobucket

Photobucket
they left some message on the tissue paper
lol
so special eh
i know it's lihan's idea
coz is her handwriting XD

Photobucket
it's the t-shirt! XD
so cute right?
i know. XP

kay
stop here
my sis going to watch 'you're beautiful' now
omg i want to watch also
for the 7th time i think
hong gi
here i come!



bye~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment