Saturday, January 8, 2011

backed

It's weekend! That means the first week of school is over! This year is totally same like last year, i still cant enter the same class with my friends!! Urgh!! Another solo year i think, or maybe i'll join the other gang like last year. But i just hope i can be in the same class with my friends, especially Grace!! I realy realy missed form 2's life. I don't mind to join another gang of friends and they don't mind me to join them too, but i just feel a bit lonely. Sometimes they're chating at the back while im sitting on my place, listening to their conversation and staring at them. I just don't know how to join into their conversation. I prefer to do my own stuff, without anyone accompany me. I realy hate that feeling. But what can i do? Maybe i'll try my best to join into their conversation more, at least i won't feel so lonely. Thats all i can do i think. Realy hope that next year can be in the same class with my friends...oh pls! ><

This year gonna be very very busy, i remember i said before. The first week of school already make me so tired man. I don't know how am i going to go through the coming weeks, nop, is the whole year. Early in the morning i just reached school then someone came and asked me this one how to do that one how to do for the "green apple". After that someone came and asked me to design the advertisment for singing competition this year. Sumore so suddenly then became the secretary of red house. I think this is the 3rd secretary post for me in this year, am i the kind of person who is suitable to become secretary? LOL i don't think so. I don't like to become secretary actually.


Let's see what am i going to do next week...

Monday: school, latihan road run, tuition
Tuesday: school, orchestra practice, tuition
Wednesday: school, chinese society meeting, tuition
Thursday: school, tuition
Friday: school, tuition
Saturday: orchestra practice
(+ orchestra performance, not sure on what day yet. ><)

and i still have a lots of homework not yet done!
2 english essays + 3 bm karangan
ARGH!
damn headache now. ><

Kay, im gonna stop here. Hope i can handle everythings well in the coming weeks. Nop, i MUST handle everythings well. zzZ...im giving myself stress again. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment