Monday, June 7, 2010

special for grace cheng tze kuan~

Dear GRACEY,

Hey!~ Don't be shock when u see this...xD The reason i write this 'letter' is ... ...not i'm too boring kay...(im very busy ><)...is wanna wish u happy birthday la (although still got 9 days only reach your birthday.) Cause i don't think i got time to update my blog during your birthday, im realy busy this holidays, you know why la, don't want explain so much here. I know u don't like chinese, so i write in english...(so touch rite? touch then faster cry la...xD)But you know la, my english cacat de, so if got any mistakes then sorry la, i tried my best d...

First, wanna wish you HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!~ Have a wonderful birthday although im not there with you. But just remember : i'll always in your heart =p...May all your wishes come true. Stay pretty!!~^^

Hmm...still remember first time when i saw you...standard 3 rite? wow~ we know each other 7 years already!!~ *clap* fuiyoh!~ Tell you a secret la, actually that time when you enter the classroom...(oh ya! i still remember you're late for school the first day you came to yak chee! LOL)...and and and...i tot you're a MALAY GIRL!! Realy big secret leh? I din told you before rite? haha xD~After that when you told teacher your name i only realised that you're a CHINESE GIRL...*sorry la...maybe your skin's colour quite dark gua...* (no need sad, my skin's colour also very dark!)

Then, i forgot when we started to chat and knew each other, just suddenly became very good friends d...hmm...i remember still got 1 girl called shu yee rite? 3 of us very good friends. Not much memories about standard 3, let me think...er...erm...just remember you got showed me your medical card or what card before, then told me what mosquitoes always bite you! haha...i only can remember all this.

After that came to standard 4, seriously im quite sad that time. Cause you and shu yee entered 4M but i alone entered 4H. And the whole year we few chat la. Hmm...and standard 5 and 6 too, like don't even know each other like that...argh!!~ sad case...=[

Until form 1, we entered the same class again. You changed to my class AGAIN...LOL...why everytime also you changed to my class 1?? Form 1...hmm...not bad la. still got chat...at least better than during standard 4,5 and 6 that time...but you, wan lin n sin wei they all 1 gang, me and poh teng 1 gang... I remember i drew and coloured a pooh bear for you in form1, i think you still keep it in you file rite? I have no idea why i drew that for you, sumore coloured it until midnight! Maybe is you told me you like pooh bear before ba...Then that time i got mood then drew lo...(you know la, if no mood i won't draw anything de...)

And form 2, we're super duper GOOD!~ i totally din expect about it. Still remember first day i went to school, walked alone...lined up alone (hmm...why i always alone 1??) Im still looking for sumone to sit beside me in the class cause poh teng not same class with me anymore. The first person who came out from my mind is YOU! And then that time you came in front of me and asked me whether can sit beside you or not? Cause no 1 sit beside you...so... what to say? We're thinking about the same thing, worrying about the same thing! wootz~this realy call "缘份".So, you sit beside of me for the WHOLE YEAR! (you should feel proud can sit beside me la!~XD)

As you know my mind canot remember so much things lo. But i still can remember most of the things that happened in form2! yeah!~I remember you suggested my name to teacher to become a AJK in class. This was what we thinked at the first--i'll become a AJK. But then when teacher called my name...zzZ...zzZ...you know la, i realy want fainted that time. Thx for your support anyway, if not i can't be a good ketua and thx for your helping too, for taking the attendance and many many more.You're realy much more better than the 'real' penolong ketua, that 1 useless la. You're more suitable to become the penolong ketua than him. Nevermind, if got chance, we got in the same class again, i'll suggest your name to teacher as ketua tingkatan!

I realy miss form 2's life.Because of u lo...(dun perasan k??~XD) and 3 more others! --sin wei, wee ern and yi an!~still remember? we played together, laughed together, studied together...And first time i knew what is 'bekerjasama'---during kh...you ukur the kayu, yi an and me potong, wee ern syelek and sin wei paku...fuiyoh!!~it's realy COOL!~xp

Because of you, i started listening to english songs, seriously when im still small, i don't know this world got english songs such thing! (dun laugh la...=[ ) at least now i know about it! Because of you, my english improved, although only improved a bit, but still got improve la...thank you very much to you!! my english teacher~ Because of you, i became PERASAN!! omg~ this is what u affected me the most! argh~ and wee ern too, you make both of us became so perasan. Because of you, i knew the real meaning of 'FRIEND'. Because of you, because of you, because of you... ... ... ...too much d...can't state all out. I only can say ' THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO YOU, GRACE CHENG TZE KUAN!! ' Im glad to have a friend like you. I hope our friendship will never end! Bestfriend forever!~

You are a girl who loves to read, you can read for 24 hours non-stop!~ You are a girl who love to talk, if dun talk that girl not grace cheng d...xD You are a girl who loves to eat peanut, i know you agree with me too...You are a girl who are super 厚脸皮, just admit it!~ You are a girl who will easily touch by sumthing...You are a girl who love to save $$...haha~ this is all i know about grace cheng tze kuan...

Lastly, wish you happy birthday again...all the best to you!~♥
H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y


with love,
vivien

graceyy=]

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

our memories:

Photobucket

our memories start from here...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
our gang!~still remember??


Photobucket Photobucket
i wrote this letter on paper 1st leh...actually still got 1 pg...
so...u better cry when u c this...

Photobucket
karangan that we did together...


Photobucket Photobucket
your handwriting!!~

Photobucket
our drama speech~


Photobucket Photobucket
still remember this??


Until here??cry d???
if YES...then good...
if NO...heng!~ i dun wan choi u liao...

k la...buh-bye~


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment