Monday, June 21, 2010

21/6/10

skul reopen...
haiz...
i like did nothing then the skul reopen d...
sien la...

skul reopen means i've to face my results...
zzzzzzZZZZZ....
dunwan can??
i noe it's impossible...
all right...
only know sum of my results...
still ok only...
not realy satisfied with it...
but i tried my best d...
so don't think so much la...

juz enter the class...
then kena ask go n arrange the table in bilik muzik...
wat the...
all band camp's ajk...
but only me, huiwen, jiaying n regina there...
the pn.hapizah says we din arrange back the table after use the bilik muzik...
wat la...
is the chinese orchestra k...
at last the chinese orchestra's ajks come n help...
together arrange back the table...
sooo hot in the bilik muzik!!

i din even attend my tuition class in june!!!
woah...
n not yet pay my tuition fee too...
i think today when i step into the tuition centre...
will c my name TAN VI VIEN FORM 3 on the wall...
not yet pay tuition fee...
so proud leh...
haha xD




现在的我 不缺什么
认真地生活 偶尔会难过
新朋友很多 他们都不了解我
问得再多 我只是 微笑的带过

未来的我 没有如果
不相信星座 能预告什么
假设那么多 过去会不会复活?
假设那么多 过去能不能来过?
最好没有如果

-end-

Photobucket
♥ kitty~

No comments:

Post a Comment