Friday, June 25, 2010

25/6/10

my mum said if this mid term exam...
i get 1st-10th in class...
she'll buy me whole set of 'percy jackson' story book...
omg~
serious?
realy hope i can get at least 10th in class...

today teacher gives us check our march test results...
now is june d...
july coming soon...
n we're checking our march test results...
izit a bit late d??
n im quite surprise i got 4th in the class...
my purata same with lihan...
but she got 3rd...
this time exam sure no 4th for me le...
my results not realy good...
i got 3 B this time...
which is my BC,BM and BI...
walao a...
i've nothing to say...
maybe all those need memorize d subjects are easier for me gua...
but i still need to add oil...
improve my bi,bm n bc...
especially my BM!!

im reading my harry potter right now...
hmm...
i only can find this in my room...
n this is the 4th time i read harry potter...
but it still very nice...

i got another dream place to go now...
which is 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter'...
a harry potter land...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

omg!~
it's exactly same as wat in the book n the movie...
so cool!~

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment