Friday, June 4, 2010

4/6/10

oh yeah!~
im back my dear comp...
long time din touch u le...
so sorry...
i promise...
i'll touch u EVERYDAY in the holidays...
haha xD
so dun be sad...
LOL...

it's only 1 week i din touch my comp...
n i realise i alr forget my password !!
my blog's password, my twitter's password...zzZ...
luckily i still remember my facebook's password...lol
n msn's password too...
walao...i used abt 10 minutes to think of my password...
after trying abt 10 times...
finally i can login my blog n twitter...zzZ...
realy cant remember so much things at once...

after one week suffering...
the exam finally over...
dun wanna think of the results 1st...
it's holidays now!
just enjoy...

seriously...
have to improve my bm, eng n chinese...
especially my chinese...
omg~i realise that i've many words duno how to write when im writing my essay...
n the paper 1...
most of the question i tembak...
walao...
realy have to read more books le...
this is wat my mum told me...=[

my sis coming back today !!!~
so fast she stayed at there 1 week d...
n she told me she wanna eat 'normal food' when she's back...
means???
the food there cannot eat la???
hmm...
later she back only ask her la...

anyway...
wish all my friends HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!~
enjoy urself!!~^^


*exhausted*


Photobucket

Photobucket

♥ cappuccino ~


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment