Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7/4/10

happy birthday to zha bo aka jim...
or jimlene??(i duno y they all call u this name...)

today when my sis n me reach home...
my mum said : i din cook lunch for u 2 leh...
harrrrr!!!~
then wat to eat???
then i say go giant eat la...
since grace they all oso there...
k la...
celebrated jim's birthday there...
but not enough time to eat the birthday cake...
sumore very full le...
cant eat the cake la...

late for orchestra practice...
er...
10 minutes??
i think more than 10 minutes...=[
practised many new songs..
now my mind full of the 'i only care abt u'...
haha...xD
after that grace ask me n ern go eat cake at canteen at 4.45pm...
so we leave orchestra practice earlier...
but im still very full la...
realy cant eat the cake...
decided to give it to sumone...
but i cant find that person...
suan la...=[

tuition time again...
sienz...D:


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment