Monday, April 26, 2010

26/4/10

24/4/10 (Saturday) :

hmm...went to skul...
quite sien de...
last few periods left 6 ppl in class onli...
coz all malays went for ceramah...

helped teacher to copy kelab bola tampar's name list...
walao...
form 2 til form 5...
my hand damn pain la...

my sis birthday...
happy belated birthday to u !!!~
ur jie jie forgot to post on that day le...
paiseh ya...

went to watch ' ais kacang puppy love'
hmm...quite nice la...
not bad...><

25/4/10 (Sunday) :
super boring...
whole day doning my hw...
n folio...
til 1 am sumthing onli done... =[...
realy sien...
exam cuming sumore...
i realy wan sot d...
cant think so many things 1 time...

26/4/10 (Monday) :
everyone ask me y so emo today??
realy??
i oso duno y...
maybe bcoz of tat...
but im trying harder n harder not to think of it anymore...
i wan chat wif my frens!!~
coz they will make me laugh!!~=]
thx to grace yian sinwei ern vivien karmen...
n kai ling!!!~
tq very much everyone...^^

p/s: 3rd time i put this song in my blog...love it very very much...nice!!~


*只在乎曾经拥有*


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment