Thursday, April 29, 2010

29/4/10-restart my life!!~

hmm...
i think im fine...
juz continue...=]
gambateh!!~

changed my blog's background...
thx to wee ern n sin wei...
thank you very much ya!!~
p/s: grace...dun say "hello kitty again??"~^^

today at skul...
last 2 periods...
bm...komsas...
teacher wan us work in pairs...
me n lihan 1 group lo...
walao...
all i doing onli...
then last period she went out earlier...
collect the buku kawalan...
whole thing i doing...
sumore not enough time...=[
walao...
kok li han...
u owe me 1!!

tomoro going to camp...
hmm...
actually i have no mood going...
but...
maybe this is the chance for me to forget all the things???
trying hard to relax myself...


realy hope that...
there is memory card inside my mind...
so i can take out those sad memories...
but no...
haiz...
i wanna restart my life...
alone...
without u...
hope i can do it...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment