Friday, April 23, 2010

23/4/10 --累了...

It's friday again! hmm...so fast!~Tomorrow is saturday, it's a school day too. Still thinking whether want to go or not. No people teman me leh...=[ Pengawas n Pengawas pss having ceramah*not sure is ceramah or what* Then the others *girls* all not coming. Stay at home?? I sure sleep until 12++ onli wake up. Go to school at least i'll do my homework. Go or dun go leh?? YES OR NO???

Finally i DONE my sejarah folio!!~*clap clap clap* =] But hope the teacher wun say SALAH!! or TUKAR!! pls...pls...pls...If realy like that then i have to copy again. Copy leh!!~waste time waste ink n waste A4 too. So hope the teacher will say SUDAH OK!! *praying hard*

Today stay back at school until 2pm onli back home. Decorate the school's activities notice board. Actually yesterday already done half, but i tot we will do it very very slow until 2 pm de. So tell sinwei n wee ern stay until 2pm. Who say...we done decorating at 1.07pm...Still got 1 more hour, what to do?? Sinwei back home 1st, left me n wee ern, nothing to do. Actually i can walk back home de, but cannot left wee ern alone, since i call her to stay til so late de, so i also stay until 2pm to teman her la. We went to canteen, ate our lunch n i start doing my homework while wee ern n li han eating ice cream. Thank you very much wee ern for the ice cream although it kena my book many times..hahaxD..but i dun mind la, coz my book is pink colour now..=D

I DON'T WANT to think of it anymore!! Im realy tired...Although this is not the ending i want, i still have to go on, continue it. This is what i've chosen. Or just give up??I don't know. Maybe it will be better, or wun? pain~><

What can i do now? Do my homework. my folio, whatever things can do n don't think of it anymore!! Thats the onli way i can forget this...


*when i see you...smiling, laughing...
im realy happy...
i wan you to be happy always...=] *


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment