Friday, April 2, 2010

2/4/10

it's April now...
walao...realy fast leh...

well...
abt my bday...
em...
go back home din celebrated wif my family...
abit sad la...
coz dad busy la...
+ sis got tuition...
haiz...
nvm la...

so many hw n folio waiting for me now...T^T
argh!!~
sej folio...
geo folio...
sivik folio...
later still got seni folio...
walao eh...
dun treat me like tis leh...
everyday 12 ++ onli can sleep...
so cham lo...
T^T

today at skul...
walao...
the vivien ng's fans keep cum n kacau de...
noisy la weh...
sit on my place sumore...
zzZ...
vivien r vivien...
next time call them go out from the class la...
they wan find vivien ng not tan la...
shud sit on ur place de ma...

talk abt vivien ng...
oh ya...
i found tat we're realy same...
how we hold pencil...
wat we love...
wat we hate...
realy same...
n...
she hates durian too...
wow~
wat can i say???
we realy got 缘 la...xD

juz finish helping sin wei n yi an done their seni hw!!~
walao...
i realy scare later teacher noe i colour de leh...
coz quite same de...
good luck to u 2 la...
if teacher ask dun say my name can le...
haha...xp

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment