Sunday, November 27, 2011

Year End Sale FREAK!

Photobucket

What a torturing night yesterday, fell asleep at almost 7am ><
hope u'll understand and accept the decision i did D:
thank you regina , thank you wai ching :)

ok skip this



so i went shopping today!
FINALLY ARHHH
at home soooooooooooooo boring ):
chatted with wai ching on phone this morning and she told me she's going to ioi later cause
PADINI GOT YEAR END SALE!!!
so i faster go and tell my mum
anddddddd surprisingly my mum says "let's go and tell papa we want go barh!"
woohoooooooo! X)
yeah so i went ioi n meet wai ching at padini
lol she's so sooo sooooo happy!
and she made me so soo sooooo high!
everything is so soo sooooo cheap!
and both of us are so soo sooooo crazy!!! XP
oh yeah we love shopping!
and yea i saw karmen there too
and i heard karmen said joyi went there also
lol omg we mmg crazy to year end sale alr! XP
hope we'll have enough money to spend on 9/12 @@



aww so sorry to my dear Harry(flute), i didnt polish you today as what i've promised to you yesterday. I promise i'll polish you before the coming practice on 10/12, wait for mama ya! :)




p/s: sorry.





__juzvivien

No comments:

Post a Comment