Wednesday, November 16, 2011

get away.

Photobucket

I always believe that everyone have different personalities but no one knows which are your real personalities. Maybe you'll find that im not truly good to you one day or everything i did was just what i've planned. Why is that impossible?


I'm taking advantages on you! I've tried to let go but failed.


I'm so bad. Knowing your feeling but trying to ignore about it.


I'm useless. Can't even reply you with the same as what you did to me.




I'm a betrayer perhaps?
sorry.




No more lies but facing you, it's your decision for the future.



So at last i still have to face myself eh?




You're right regina, i felt so regretful after typing all these but i still choose to face myself, sorry.














what a stupid idiot you are, tan vi vien.

No comments:

Post a Comment