Tuesday, November 22, 2011

fainted.

Photobucket



Ok well i think im the laziest one among all tais, even regina and all boys are better than me. TT I dont know why i just dont have the effort to update my blog everyday and i dont like to update it with my ipod, so hard to type! >< So i've to wait till my blogging mood comes and my laziness leaves only i'll climb upstairs and on my computer.Omg i hate holidays, i dont want to be lazy ar!! D:

So i woke up at 7am today with a pair of panda eyes. Only 5 hours of sleep? That's not enough for me! Haihh but no choice i've to accompany my grandparents to walk around my housing area. My sis promised her friends to play volleyball with them so we went to the padang at hilltop. Saw many friends there and a lot of form 5s students, wah no spm ke so free de? o.O My grandparents and i sat on a bench cause they wanted to watch a group of old age people dancing. Wow not bad sia all of them, so neat leh their dance, moonwalk plus beat it somore! @@


Hermm am i look old? Nooooooo i dont want. >< An aunty with white hair came over and asked me "why dont want join?" I grinned. Then she asked "Where's your husband? How many children do you have?" WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! "Aunty im just 16 years old la ==" i replied. "So young?!" she shocked. Omg i look like 30 years old meh?! You hurted me so much la aunty TT Haih fine i forgive you but there's no another chance i tell u. ZZZ


When i finally reached home. Well another time, my neighbour's daughter keep "Aunty! Aunty!" walao eh stop that please, really felt like banging my head to the wall. >< I looked like aunty cause i tied up all my hair or cause i was wearing orchestra t shirt? Ok that kaitan i know but why both of u thought that im already an aunty! WHY?! *sob* Oh no i think i've to do mask everyday, sleep earlier and learn some beauty technique from waiching le so that i wont hear anyone calling me aunty again. ><




Okie i should stop here. Time for dinner YAY!






p/s: Thank you. ♥








__juzvivien


No comments:

Post a Comment