Wednesday, November 30, 2011

forever love.

so finally i woke up a bit earlier this morning *only a bittttt ar XP*
finally im free *no need to help my mum to pack things YAY*
finally im not piggy anymore *oh wait im still a piggy @@*
finally i got nothing to worry about *ishhh who says?! ><*
finally...
finally...
finally...
finally i polished my flute! :D
the most meaningful thing i've ever did in this holidays perhaps? ><
ok im such a failure i know @@

fine back to the main point
yeshh my forever love ♥
owned it since year 2008
3 years plus already! =D
omg time flies @@
i still remember i bought it with my own pocket money TT
no la actually my dad helped me to pay half of it
rm2025 nice price huh O.O
so i need to pay about rm1000
that's such an impossible for a form 1 student like me!
urgh so since that day i bcam very berjimat cermat
no shopping
no hello kitty *noooooo~TT*
no eating during recess
sacrificed a lottttt eh D:
and finally after many many many months
i cleared all my hutang *yeah!*
and it finally belongs to me! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

my dear Harry ♥ i got no idea since when i called it Harry lol X)


Photobucket
polishing materials :)

Photobucket
instructions *gahhh i love my handphone's camera soooo much!*

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

further informations on how to clean your instrument XD

steps to polish:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


then...

Photobucket
cleaning and powder paper!

Photobucket


Photobucket


DONE! :D
looks easy but i've spent almost 4 hours on it @@

Photobucket
BEFORE

Photobucket
AFTER
looks almost the same i know
but actually got different
it became more shining! *blink blink* XP

Photobucket
times to clean up! ):

Photobucket
buh bye my dear! :)


-END-



__juzvivien

No comments:

Post a Comment