Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28/12/10

im back!!!
sorry for disappear for so long time...><
went to korea last week
omg so cold there
realy cant tahan
-20°c!!!
luckily im back now
coz i think the weather there is abt -25°c now
phew~
i love malaysia! XD

went to school this morning
to buy books and take my pmr result!!!
walao im so scare man
although i alr knew it
but still a bit scare la...><
coz the vivien lo
told me she not very sure wor
what la
make me more gan jiong ==
omg! it's true!!!
like what my friends told me!!!
haha XD
finally no more worries about my pmr result from now on
i did it!!!!
straight A's!!!
u finally belongs to me!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Photobucket
present from my dad after he knew my pmr result...XD
bought in korea...
love it!!! ♥


p/s: heard my mum said my cousin bro's son n daughter got A H1N1!! omg serious???? realy realy hope they get well soon...MUST arh!!! @@

No comments:

Post a Comment