Saturday, December 11, 2010

11/12/10

Oh yeah! Im here with my english post! I know grace cheng not going to read my chinese post anymore right? I write in ENGLISH now, happy? XD

Just backed from Penang yesterday! My dad working there so our whole family (except my elder sis) followed him there lo, since we have nothing to do at home. =p I missed Penang's beach so much! But too bad i've NO chance to take picture. T^T And yeah, i missed Penang's food too, especially Penang Char Koay Teow!!! Im sure i'll gain weight in this holidays. =[ K lo, no more supper from now on! Haha, stop saying about Penang's food, my saliva all come out already. XD

"santa claus is coming to town..."
My mum is listening to Chinese New Year's songs while im listening to Christmas's songs. Don't know why, i love Christmas more than Chinese New Year. And i always hope there is a christmas tree in my home. I asked my mum to buy a christmas tree for me for years but she always answer me with the same answer--"next year la." After 5 years of waiting, i gave up! Im not going to ask my mum buy a christmas tree for me anymore but i'll buy myself a christmas tree when i grow up! XD Yeah! I got new target now-- Earn money and buy myself a christmas tree!! But first sure have to study well la, if not how to earn money? XD Gambateh to myself!!!! =]


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment