Friday, March 11, 2011

wheee~ X)

omg!
i left my blog for almost 1 month!!!
arhhh...
sorry sorry sorry...
sooo busy nowadays...
really got no extra time to use comp...
orchestra stuff
chinese society stuff
tuition
exam >.<
urgh...
i really really need a break now...
n get enough sleep!!
if not im going to fall sick le
as what my mum told me
"u better have some rest arh...if not sick le u sendiri suffer nia..."
ok lo
i will try to let myself wun be so busy in this holidays
n try to rest as much as i can
coz i know i'll be super busy when skul reopen
haiz...
what to do?
hu ask me to be so responsible huh? XD

19/2/11-road run

Photobucket

26/2/11-wind orchestra PIBG performance

Photobucket

[green apple] march '11

Photobucket

7/3-11/3-march test '11

Photobucket


going to sleep now
cant wait for orchestra practice tmr!
i miss my flute
n flutist!!!
c u all tmr ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment