Saturday, March 12, 2011

by the rivers of babylon~ XD

it's holidays!!!!!!!!!!! X)
oh yeah!

morning went orchestra practice
omg it's nearly 2 weeks i dun even touch my flute
arhhh really long time din play le
luckily my skill still maintain la
i think so? haha XD

oh ya
Tey Wee Ern n Chong Ying Ting
how dare both of u din come for practice today
only me n Jia Ying
hmm n the new member(urgh! i forgot her name again XS)
fine~ next time MUST come arh
cant wait to play with all flutist le XD
flutist rocksss!
n now
im trying my very very best to play "by the rivers of babylon"
omg all my fingers nearly tie together le T^T
must practise more eh
n play more tap tap revenge 4 !!
XDDD~
coz that song abit fast la
so i must train my fingers until i can change my fingering quicker lo
lol
i know it's stupid
but hope it works la! XD
hmm
i wondering y this song named "by the rivers of babylon" leh
the rivers mean sungai tigris n sungai euphrates?
lol
i study too much sejarah le
but y so ngam 1?
got chance only ask Regina ba! XD

Photobucket

flutist 4eva!!!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment