Friday, March 18, 2011

the gila virus X)

Wee~ im here! Since got 2 of my fans keep asking me to update my blog, at first decided to update it after school reopen de. >< Ok luu~now specially update for both of u la. Happy? XD



First of all, i just realised that it's FRIDAY today after finished reading Regina's blog. Why so fastttt??? It means that my holidays gonna end soon?! Nooooo! T^T Urgh! How i hope im really in T.G.I Friday now, coz "In here, it's always Friday!" and it's not the real Friday today. Not funny la i know. XD Hope someone faster go and invent a machine that can bring a person to the past la, i need it urgently!!! ><



Hmm...actually what i did the most in this holidays huh? Watching tv? No. Drawing? No. Studying? Nah, i dun even touch any book la. Facebook-ing? Err...er...ok la, i admit that i spent most of my time on facebook, luckily my mum din't scold me, oh yeah! cause herself also facebook-ing everyday. XD



Anyway, facebook=wasting your time~but secara tidak langsung also entertaint you. Hehe, nice quote from Regina. XD Aiyo, since now holiday-ing, just spent or waste your time on facebook la, the most important is enjoy your holidays la. =]



By the way i think i'll miss 2 persons spamming my wall after school reopen. Regina Tan and Maverick Bo remember continue to spam my wall although school reopen alr ya! Quite shocked when i saw there's 100+ notifications, but mostly are:

Regina Tan posted on your wall
Maverick Bo posted on your wall
Regina Tan commented on your wall post
Maverick Bo commented on a post you were tagged
Regina Tan mentioned you in a comment
Maverick Bo tagged you in a post

Maybe both of them really love my wall lo, if not why non stop spamming de. o.0



Ok, close the topic about facebook. School going to reopen soon *im forcing myself to face the truth. ><* and i still got lot of homeworks not yet done! T^T Somemore still got English oral test, urgh! Im suck in this.



Haiz, i think i gonna be super busy starting from school reopen until mid year holidays. Hope there's some free time for me. Oh plsssssssss! ><
To-do-list:
-Chinese society camp
-May's [Green Apple]
-Chinese society singing competition
-Wind Orchestra band camp
-Wind Orchestra concert?
-Mid term exam ><
-what 中国文学 competition, not sure yet.
-orchestra performance! whee~(hari anugerah, hari sukan and Yak Chee's performance?)

That's all i think, but im sure there's still a lot of things waiting for me other than the listed.

Haiz

haiz

HAIZZZZ...


wish me luck ba! :)





Whee~ Im going to orchestra practice tomorrow, and meeting too. Regina Tan, happy?


and im going to play the song that makes me so damn headache again


"By the rivers of Babylon"


wait for me ya! =)




That's all for the post. Regina Tan *mentioned you so many times in this post leh* i won! My post longer than yours! whee~ X)

p/s: see the title, specially type for you de. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment