Thursday, August 26, 2010

26/8/10

i want go out with my friends tomorrow!!!
but i don't know whether want to ask my parents or not...
scare they scold me la...
haiz...
stay at home better?

today pjk do segak again...
damn boring la...
why like everytime pjk oso doing segak 1???
im sure tomorrow my muscle will start to pain again...
haiz...no choice...
i HATE exercise...
HATE outdoor activities...
i prefer indoor activities la...


i want go orchestra practice!!!
for me...
i feel myself is realy relax in that few hours...
i won't think that much during practice...
no stress at all...
totally RELAX...
but have to wait until next saturday for next practice...
why national day fall on tuesday huh??
practice have to CANCEL!!!!~
no!!!!!!!!~ T^T

omg!~
sumone buy for me pls...
i want i want!!!~
@@

Photobucket








if u ask me
r u ok?
my answer is OK

No comments:

Post a Comment