Sunday, February 21, 2010

21/2/10

last day of cny holidays le...
oh no...
i not yet done my hw...
zzZ...
still got the eng aural...
book review...
no idea wat to do...
i din read english book la...
sumore my hse 1 english story book oso dun hav...
wat to write???
going to die tis time...
realy duno how to do...

tonite must 'bai tian gong'...
sure until 2 am like tat onli can sleep liao...
haiz...
my mum say tmr can no nid go to school wor...
wan or not leh???
YES or NO...

next week will be a busy week(for me)...
got many things to do...
monday: go school>orchestra practice>tuition(reach home alr 10sumthing...not yet do my hw!!~)
tuesday: go school>orchestra practice>tuition
wednesday: go school>tuition
thursday: hari sukan!!>tuition...
friday: most free!!~ holiday still got tuition...haiz...sien...
saturday: orchestra practice>committee meeting...(omg~i not yet done the proposal!!~)
n...
.....
exam cuming!!!~
wat oso not yet start la...
T^T

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment