Friday, February 19, 2010

19/2/10

17/2/10:
went to watch movie wif my family...
actually wanna join my frens to watch another movie de...
but my dad alr booked tickets...
so no choice lo...
they hav to wait for me...
haiz...so sorry...
at 1st we wanna watch 'lightning thief' de...
but the time not suitable...
so they dwan watch d...
straight away went jim's hse...
then my dad fetch me there...
4 sumthing onli reached there...
they 2 sumthing reached d...
coz my dad went many places...
zzZ...zzZ...

reached jim's hse...
his hse was so n so so big...
walao...
rich la...
nothing to do there oso...
we sang karaoke...
quite fun...
then the boys sum playing basketball sum gamble...
after tat we went yan jhun's hse...
not realy noe him...
onli noe he is poh teng de ahem...
haha...
but poh teng went back earlier...
din went his hse...
haiz...
when we reached his hse then his mum straight away asked us hu is yuki...
haha...so ke xi la yuki...ppl's mum oso looking for u leh...

18/2/10:
ytd hui xuan called me asked we whether can go bai nian together or not...
then i asked my parents lo...
they said CANNOT!!~
T^T...
haiz...
so sorry la...

at nite went i-city...
so nice there...

19/2/10:
din go anywhere...
stay at home n help my mum to do hsework...
now i only remember i still got hw not yet done...
haiz...
yuki ask me whether can go out tis sunday...
haiz...
hope my parents will let me go out la...

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment