Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10/2/10

finally its over!!~
our 1st oral test in 2010...
em...not bad gua my group...
at least all noe how to sing liao...
not like onli me n lihan singing there...
at last minutes we still thinking whether wan to sing the whole song or half enough...
myself wan to sing half of the song lo...
coz the song so long...
a bit sien la...
but the heidi keep...
whole song! whole song! there...
ok fine...
sing whole song lo...

today received 4 Mandarin oranges...
thx for wei qin, jia ying, heidi n harith(em...i noe him?)...watever la...thx...
received 8 bouquets of lollipops too...
thx again for wei qin, wee ern, sinwei, maverick bo, lihan, wai ching n joel...
em...receivied a bag/packet of sweets n chocolates...
thx for joel...
but alomost gav ppl alr...
so much leh...
canot eat habis la...
share wif other ppl better...
but sure got 'some' eat myself la...
but i onli eat orange flavor de...
although i love pink colour...
but i hate strawberry flavor...
me n yian r totally not same...
she love strawberry flavor but hate pink!!~
haha...
anyway...
thank you very much to all of u!!~♥

today my mum told me a good news!!~
my sis addicted on 'harry potter' lo...(consider good new for me la)
congratez...
haha...
everytime ask me abt the story...
n the wii game...
i onli complete 23%...
she alr 67% liao...
omg~
my mum told me she everynite very late onli sleep...
not read story book then play the game...
haha...
not bad not bad...

today got tuition...
sure very sien de!!!~
coz sin wei din cum...
no ppl teman me...
T^T
she go n watch her leehom...
then leave me alone...

still got 4 day...
....
..
.
chinese new year cuming...
woohoo~
so excited!!~
here wish all of u...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!~ first...
coz i not sure still got chance to use comp or not...
GONG XI FA CAI!!~

*my blog got problem d...canot post pictures...zzZ...duno is my comp problem or wat...*

♥vivien~

No comments:

Post a Comment