Monday, January 23, 2012

stand by me.

I've no idea why my mum is so different
and so special
my friends' mum normally will start making cookies when cny is juz around the corner
but in my memories
my mum dun even try to make cookies once during cny
haihhh
her reason is ' i made too much alr last time so no mood make liao @@'
aikksss
so due to my behtahan-ness
i decided to make myself


ta-daaaaa
my 龙饼 (dragon cookies) !!!
Photobucket
too bad i takde the special tool to make them into dragon shaped D:
lol i know macam valentine's day cookies @@


Photobucket



Photobucket
woohoo! :D

spent almost 3 hrs on them
and mum commented ' not bad, finally u're a girl. '
what?! @@
anything ba
i happy myself
my very very first time making cookies eh~ XP


p/s: thank you jiaying for the recipe! :)








__juzvivien

No comments:

Post a Comment