Friday, January 13, 2012

always be mine.

I promised i'll update my blog once i on my comp, so here i am! Abandoned my homeworks and choose to be with my comp XP

So the second week of school was over. Not really used to my form 5's life yet seriously. There's too much changes! New classmates, new deskmate new teachers and everyone became so hardworking omggg @@ i no like form 5 arrr! D:


4.1.2012
♥ Dont feel like going back to school. Still in my holidays mood D:
♥ Staying back after skul for orchestra practice. First practice in 2012!
♥ Started my tuition. Haih just the same as last year, im having tuition from monday to friday ><


5.1.2012
♥ i no like my place in class although it's the same as last year, so damn hot arh!
♥ urghhh why so much homeworks! ><


6.1.2012
♥ day dreaming in class, din realy concentrate @@
♥ orchestra performance to attract those form 1s!
♥ i'll never ever run like siao again zz
♥ i love showercap, i love stomp!
♥ omg sk diabolo team so yeng ar!
♥ urgh saw ying ting's instant camera, envy die me :(
♥ took pictures with my dear flutist!
Photobucket
jiaying kissed me aww~

7.1.2012
♥ went to my sis school for chinese new year extravaganza
♥ yes i love to eat! XP
♥ gosh i saw the sk diabolo team again, i love their performance so sooo sooooo much!
♥ nearly give up while doing my homeworks ><

8.1.2012
♥ missed the "last lunch" with charlene
♥ was worried about wai ching
♥ cried when chatting with wai ching
♥ i miss you, charlene ><
Photobucket

9.1.2012
♥ cousin came to my hse
♥ ishhh stupid insomnia

10.1.2012
♥ cant wake up for school ><

♥ hope u're ok seriously
♥ why no practice?!?!

11.1.2012
♥ again regretted to accept the post ><
♥ form 1 kids are so cute!
♥ im so shocked weih!
♥ i duno im so lenglui until they can recognize me! XD

12.1.2012
♥ happy birthday weiqin!
♥ wish u too much til reg jealous alr XD
♥ i love eclipse!
♥ finally there's laughter
♥ the pic is just sooo cute! XP

13.1.2012
♥ staying back after school to balut oren
♥ regretted telling teacher im the one who hanging the tanglung last year ><
♥ i dont like orange!
♥ no world end dont so fast come pls
♥ insomnia again damn
♥ TMR IS FT ISLAND'S CONCERT ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!






__juzvivien

No comments:

Post a Comment