Thursday, November 12, 2009

wow~~

finally...
I DID IT!!!
1st in the class...
haha...
but still canot enter 3T...
T.T
realy duno y suddenly cum out such rules...
stupid!!!~~

still got 1 day...
wanna say good bye to all my frens...
n my Form 2!!!
so fast man...
1 year d...
haiz...

today at skul teacher call us go watch movie...
'chi bi'
but when we reach bilik tayangan...
teacher say dwan watch de can go back...
so me,wee ern n sin wei go back lo...
onli grace n yi an stay there n watch...
then last period is bc...
so we go bilik tayangan again...
but the movie finish liao...
cheh...
then we told teacher wan watch another movie...
teacher giv us watch 'xia dao xiao'!!
no!!i dwan...
scare leh...
i dun watch tis type of movie 1...
but at last...
i oso sit there...
sambil watch sambil close my eyes...
haha...


微笑再美再甜不是你的都不特别
眼泪再苦再咸有你安慰又是晴天
靠的再近再贴少了拥抱就算太远
全世界只对你有感觉
玩的再疯再野你瞪一眼我就收敛
马路再宽再远只要你牵就很安全
我会又乖又黏温柔体贴绝不敷衍
我只对你有感觉

No comments:

Post a Comment