Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17/11/09

ytd tuition until 10.20pm...
so hungry!!!~
not yet eat my dinner...
T.T...
so cham...
after reach home...
1st thing go n eat my dinner...
yeah...finally can eat!!~~
then watch drama wif my sis...
until 1.00am like tat onli sleep...

today morning 7 sumthing my mum rush into my room...
then she told me wat pn. sumthing sumthing lah called me...
i say 'wat???'...
then go answered...
cheh...is pn.marsilah la...
she ask me where is the class's key...
n wan me inform u all sumthing...
hope u all will c...
if not i realy duno how to inform...


announcement to all 2E students(2009):
pn.marsilah said...
if u all wan to take ur results paper...
can go to skul n take...anytime...
but i think next week u all onli go la...
coz she say not sure cik kek sign alr or not...
n remember wear skul uniform...
tats all...
happy holidays...^^
-vivien-


k...back to my things...
em...tis holidays...
do wat gud leh???
1st thing...
i wan read story book!!
not harry potter...
is 'little prince'...
a chinese book la...
bought it when i still in standard 1...
but read many times liao still canot faham...
duno wat means la...
so hope tis time can faham la...
*wee ern wan de photo...her broken rm5...T.T*
*dun think so much la...if i realy hurt u...then i onli can say SORRY!!!~...tat time realy ask many ppl wat can i do...haiz...sry sry...u're always my best fren kay??...*

No comments:

Post a Comment