Friday, July 3, 2009

report card!!!

today parents cuming to skul to collect our report card...
my mum cuming la...
so scare after teacher tell my mum many thing...
but so gud...
teacher say i rajin n bagus leh...
hahaha...
so happy!!!^^
but b4 my mum...
george's mum...
his mum n teacher chat 1/2 hour...
walau...
so long...
coz he everyday ponteng ma...
teacher got many things to tell his mum...
sumore his disciplin card write until 2nd pg liao...
wow...
if my 1 oso like tat my mum sure kill me...

after collect the report card oso 10.45 liao...
11 wan go n fetch sin wei go ioi leh...
so faster go home n prepare la...
but after done oso 11.15...
coz my sis too slow...
everyday oso like tat 1...

today go ioi watch transformer...
the movie nice la...
but i duno how to describe...
juz like tat lo...
haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment