Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7/2009

so sleepy....><
zzZ...zzZ...zzZ...
but got many hw nid to do...
copy nota...everytime oso nid nid copy two time d...
no choice la...im ketua...
nid copy on blackboard...
but teacher canot call other ppl d meh...
everyday 'vivien!!!'
haiz...

pn.melody say wan start the oral test liao...
but this time oral test wan sing leh!!!
walao...too difficult for me...
english song leh...
not chinese song...
but can 2 ppl 1 group...
tats better...

so...grace n me 1 group lo...
so sorry la grace...
haiz...
i know u choose very easy d song liao...
i will try my best d...
but the lyrics i forget liao la...
onli remember sum...
wat'you raise me up...so i can stand on mountains...'
then duno liao...sorry la...
i got practise at home la...
but i start oso forget how to sing liao...
forgive me la...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment