Friday, June 19, 2009

school day...

so...
1 week liao...actually got 2 days more...
but so fast lo...
results oso allmost know le...
haiz...
not so gud...
but i must work harder...
next year wan enter 3T...
actually tis year i oso wan enter 2T d...
but i duno the skul onli count the last time exam results...
my last time exam results very teruk la...
the mid year exam i can get 13 in form 1...
but year end got 40 leh...
drop so many...
haiz...
when poh teng told me tat i enter 2E...
tat time realy very sad...
sumore cry 4 many days...
duno y i canot belive it n canot stop crying...
haiz...but until now...
ok la...in 2E know many fren...
many from 1R n sum from 1T...
n bcum ketua tingkatan...
i think tis the onli chance tat i can bcum a ketua tingkatan in my secondary skul lo...
thx 4 u all giv me tis chance...
although i dun wan to be at the 1st time...
but now i got experience from it...
coz bcum ketua very busy la...
everyday teacher oso calling...
n i hate the most...
teacher everytime oso call me go n copy sumthing on the blackboard...
n myself nid to copy again in the exercise book...
haiz...so ma fan...sumore the chalk very dirty...
n the most important...
my word so ugly!!!
sorry to u all if my word realy very ugly la...
i adi try my best...
anyway...
hope next year can enter 3T la...
but i feel got many ya li there lo...
scare scare la...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment